The ¡Hágase Contar! Census 2020 Campaign is a national effort led and developed by NALEO Educational Fund.
The ¡Házme Contar! Campaign, is a sub-campaign focused on achieving a full count of very young Latino children (ages 0-5).
Both campaigns will focus on regions with significant Hard-To-Count (HTC) Latino communities and a notable undercount of Latino children.
Nationally, the ¡Hágase Contar! Census 2020 campaign will provide partners with a number of resources, including:
- “Train-the-trainer” workshop opportunities;
- State of the Census 2020 briefings;
- Campaign material and promotional information;
- Public awareness events and informational panels;
- Digital and traditional media efforts;
- National bilingual information and referral hotline – 877-EL-CENSO (877-352-3676); and
- Website: http://www.hagasecontar.org